__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Friday, January 6, 2017

It started off with a black out

2017! It's a new year!!!
People have plans and goals to reach, it's a new start!!!

Me? Owhhh I blacked out on the first day of 2017. Yepp.
I didn't expect this as my health was quite okay for the past few years, I collapsed in front of the crowds in public after feeling a bit dizzy. I was considered quite lucky as there was someone who grabbed me and I didn't knocked on anything. 
This was my third time (?) fainting for the same reason, it's always unexpected, but no big deal.
Goshhh, you won't know how paiseh it is when you wake up after that, with eyes locked on you and everyone giving you that weirdo glare (perasan onot i dunno)  

I have to say my health condition was like a roller coaster drop when it enters 2017. VERY SCARY.
First day I fainted and followed by a few days ear block (?) until today. 
It felt like having high pressure on the ear drum and sometimes it's so worse that it hurts. I can barely hear any, not even myself talking, which makes me in a VERY wobbly emotion. #emotionallyVERYunstable
Until today I'm still taking pills applying this an that (which I don't even know will it work), things haven't get better and finger crossed in won't get worse.

I can't go anywhere else, imagining losing my ear sight somewhere else I don't know (okay I know I'm scaring myself) but right now I'm just being very careful. VERY CAREFUL.
My daily routine will be like: Going out with grandma in the morning, help out at Dad's shop, go home with Mum after she finished school, enjoy some self time, exercise, help Bii on her study, sleep.
I am very careful with everything I eat, because I was thinking this ear problem might be because of the seafood allergy (oops!) and there was this scenario that we all went out to a fancy restaurant and what I had was tea (and some grass aka vege ._.)

So far it's already one week into 2017, finished a few novels, some anime (natsume!), some korean dramas. Loving life right now, just hoping things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment