__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello 2017!

Blinks... blinks... and blinks...

Tbh I'm so not ready for 2017, I felt so unprepared, stepping into another new year.
Or in another way to say, I have no feelings for this new year.
I'm turning 20 soon this year, and this thought didn't even fear me, not even a little. I forgot since when, I embraced the thought that age is just a number and nothing else, I learnt to appreciate every single chapter of my life, and not to just rush through it. Hope that I can always keep this in mind.

I spent the last night of 2016, watching NHK then Johnny's countdown, as usual, missing those days sitting in front of the computer in the dark with Zoe watching countdown a few years ago. Now we're miles away, but still doing the same thing. Physically not together but heart, always.

Looking back my 2016 resolutions, I've achieved more than I expected. I felt so touched to the people I met and the chances I was granted, will definitely work even harder to pay it off!!!

A small conclusion of my 2016 achievements *chehhhh*

~ Dyed my hair (19 is quite late an age though)
~ Gave a talk in front of about 200 SPM students
~ Got into dean list
~ Held my own event as a Organizing Chairperson in uni
~ Secured a scholarship (for only a year though)
~ Improved my Korean
~ Visited the cancer children a few times
~ Went to Japan and traveled as a local (dream since young)
~ Passed two semester in this year with 4.0
~ Challenged rock climbing
~ Upgraded my Taekwondo belt
~ Went to Tsukiji tuna auction before the harbor move to another place
~ Tried e-commerce with my friend (although it kinda failed)
~ Went to the gym more (lasted for a sem only though)
~ Brought my mom traveled around Taiwan
~ Went for Mr.andMs.Curtin 2016
~ Went to a concert (illion Japan tour)
~ Was on an advertisement of Curtin! 

2016 is definitely a wonderful year!!!
Set up my 2017 resolutions, will work harder to achieve it and make 2017 a more meaningful one!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment