__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My final week of 2016 (Hatyai and KL)

While I was still looking for things to do at home after my trip to Taiwan, suddenly everyone started to jio and I effortlessly made my last and final week of 2016 fruitful.

I was actually thinking of going three places non-stop, Thailand-KL-Singapore. 
Thailand for shopping, KL for Christmas and Singapore to visit my grandma and relatives over there. But why flight tix to Singapore so expensive, and train still so mafan, I gave up at last (thinking of spending a sweet few days at home to end my 2016)

Hello Thailand!
After checked in to out hotel we went out for lunch.
It has one hour time difference so when we were starving some of the shops are still closed =/
This is the typical kind of food in Thailand, please notice that thick rows of pork slices at the right, that's the main point of the meal!
After that we went shopping, since it's Christmas it's YearEnd, there's a lot of sales going on. 12 of us squeeze on a mini tuk-tuk and there was once we made a tuk-tuk tyre punture *oops*
Since my 90 y/o great grandmother joined us too this time, it's quite hard for her to go around so mostly she'll be on her wheelchair, all the tuk-tuk drivers we met are very good enough to send us to the entrance, or down the carpark, anywhere which is convenient! (This show how nice and kind the people there are =] )


That night we went for Thai massage! 
It's a must every time we are here, you can easily find massage shops by the road, and this is the one that we always go. If you have the chance to go, make sure you go for their Thai massage!

Checked out the next day, more shopping around, more food indulging. 
I know I had repeated lots of time but Malaysia currency is so bad everything becomes so expensive =/ Sometimes even on sale also feel not worth it ><
Do try out their coconut water or icecream
Also raise your head to check out those cables!
After coming back from Thailand, did my laundry, the next morning I was flying to KL!
One of my aunt is coming back from China for Christmas so this time is more to like meeting the family and spend time together.
We mostly spend our time shopping, chill at home, eat good food and we went to AN EXTREME INDOOR PARK!
It has a guts training section that is 4-storey high, with LOTSSS of trampoline and also I TRIED ROCK-CLIMBING!!! *ticking off one of the bucket list*
It's the largest trampoline extreme park in Asia, inside a huge factory, and I swear I used up all my energy there, especially guts training. Will definitely talk more about it in another post if I have the chance!

By then, I'm spending these last few days at my dad's shop as it's year end and it gets a bit busier. (struggling here coz my Malay kinda sucks =/ )
OMG CAN'T BELIEVE 2017 IS SO NEAR ALREADY!



No comments:

Post a Comment