__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Beside the safe line

My first year first semester's result's out.
Third time, still somewhere at another country, this time at an airport waiting for baggage check in.

Compared to the last two semester, it's much more stressful.
Reason1, I have a goal to reach, and if I fail to score higher than that, I'll be saying buhhbye to my current scholarship.
Reason2, I'm not focusing a lot at studies this semester, compared to the last two. I used to read more than I should as I'm interested, this semester I'm just trying to score those marks but not really learning =/

Gladly, luckily, I'm beside the safe line, in a good way.
Thank God I secured my scholarship for one more semester, which also means one more semester to be much more stressful as I've come such a long way, promise will study well and focus more.

I don't know who I should thank, as I was skipping class and was being blurred all time (don't learn guys, not good, serious) Maybe I should thank the papers for being not that hard this time (?) as I was expecting something harder (based on past year papers) and Lady Luck was seriously by my side as I know everything on the paper.

The worst part, probably that assignment-based unit. Screw it.
It's so hard to score and even following all those rules and doing my best, going for lots of consulting and doing everything I can to score higher, It's still much more lower than others unit.
Ironically, the unit that I put most time and effort turns out having the lowest marks. #reasonimnotstudyingcommerceorbusiness #isuckatassignments

Anyway, small pat on head for well done, huge punch on face for not giving all out.
I am still very grateful that the results left a happy ending for my trip and not ruining it. #thirdtime

At the same time, Zoe is having her sembreak and is going around Europe for a few weeks.
Bii just finished her performance as a cellist at Kyoto, now travelling around Osaka for a few days, fulfilling two dreams at the same time. Her PT3 result will be out tomorrow (I guess?) and she's now oversea with her principle, not sure how she'll check her result, I'm much more gamjiong than she is HAHA #travelledbacktostudywithher #moretokacauthantolong #butstill #wheretofindsislikethis
Hard work pays off, the backstage blood-sweat-tears part is never shown, I'm very proud of them being able to reach where they are right now, and did not give up! #proudsis

Ok, results out=drama mood. Kdramas for learning Korean I swear XD
I'm trying to do something new everyday, so far I still find my holiday fruitful and still a list of challenge, let's see when I'll get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment