__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Exploring my allergic zone

You can definitely tell how I'm enjoying my holiday and feeling festival, having a Christmas decoration around my neck which I simply grab from Daiso from a random shopping this morning.

single eyelid so single LOL
Few days ago I went explore my allergic zone.
Saying myself allergic to seafood, I actually don't know how bad it is, as I was being a good kid keeping away from those food. (I even gave up my favorite Hokkien mee as it has prawns in it)

I used to enjoy seafood a lot when I was young, going out to the sea with Dad's friends, and enjoying a feast at night, having BBQ party at the backyard, shoving my face into the sea of seafood (gosh it rhymes! XD)
It'll usually ended up with my skin itchy that I scratch so much it'll end up bleeding with a kind of yellowish liquid (sry ewwwww). I used to attend ballet classes and I remember wearing those lace socks was a pain, as it'll usually scratch my skin and make the wound worse =/

Okay end of ewww-y story, so a restaurant nearby was having a new meal set with crabs and prawns, so my aunt jio-ed me for dinner to try out. It was satisfyingly good and goshhh I haven't been eating seafood for a couple years!

We finished it between three of us, and when I was halfway typing this blog, we went for the second time just now. Still nice.

Burppp. RIP.
Other than that, mostly time at home were spent with my loved ones. Reason that I think staying home is important.
trying out new recipes with mom

kacau at Dad's shop with grandpa

Bii is coming back from Japan tonight!!! Can't wait to see her and presents she bought for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment