__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

#travelwithmum Taiwan'16

After collecting my delayed baggage from the airport after doing my laundries, I can officially say that my trip with mum around Taiwan have officially comes to an end.
Tbh, I'm torn, tired, dying, but feeling... alive.
Until today I still can't feel my whole body (yes THAT tired) so sorry for the lack of update for more than half a month, I did make an effort to bring my laptop around with me, but it ended up adding those kilos I have to carry everyday.

We spent 11 days travelling (13 to be exact, including flying from AS to KL) starting from the north Taipei, following the west coastline down to the south KenDing, then going up to the north along the east coastline, making a round anticlockwise.

It all started when I promised mum saying that if I got a scholarship I'll spend that money bringing her to Japan (as that's my favorite country and I don't mind going lots of timesss)
I can't really recall why it ended up Taiwan, probably on one of my busy days I saw a promotion on flight tix to Taiwan, it probably lasted only two days and tickets were selling out very fast. I called my mum during her work asking whether is it okay, and the next moment I was already clicking that BUY button (rushing somewhere I guess).

I can't really put my time and effort in planning the trip, busy with finals and alls. If you tried planning out everything before, it is time consuming brain killing XD
I tried my best to at least book somewhere to stay, just not to find ourselves sleeping by the side of the road in the middle of the night. Other than that, I left it to fate (such irresponsible).

I really have to thank someone who helped me so much that my trip will be incomplete and not perfect without him. I depend on him literally every single day every hour every minute, yes YOU, Mr.GOOGLE !!!

I literally planned the next day's schedule the night before, no sleep and brainstorming every single night after the long day. If you're reading this, DO NOT DO THIS, its dangerous! Literally!!!




Sorry for the overflow ugliness of me and my nerdy specs ._.
I guess this is the truth behind those nice vacation pics, although its stressing myself out but for me this is also the fun part of it!

I've met a lot of people during this trips that made my trip much more interesting, listening stories and knowing every different people's thought of life. This might be what I gained most throughout.

Going travelling alone might no longer be a challenge for me, as I'm just okay enjoying all those hardships. Bringing my mum travelling definitely is, she'll of course babble about this and that, and making me stressful to make sure everything goes perfect.
Thanks to her I did not come back like a girl walking out from the forest, and huge thanks to mum that bear with every mistakes I did.
As I always believe that in a relationship one must always be giving, doing something, and not take for granted. I hope this small effort I did do successfully bring us closer, and I somehow feel it really did.

After all these BTS hope you guys still feel like going on a travel, if no, here's a video that might help. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment