__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Our CARAT trip!!!

Last Friday night I went to KL, for Seventeen Diamond Edge World Tour, then came back to Miri on Sunday, making myself flying consecutively three Fridays, another accomplishment ...?

It is a long story from knowing they're coming to Malaysia, then deciding to go three of us, trying to buy the tickets when all us are overseas, informing our parents then spent the most wonderful day in my life as a Carat <3
This post will probably be a one that I talk random stuffs without legit contents (... or most of my posts are? ._.)
fav pic of that night

SAY THE NAME!
When I knew that SEVENTEEN is coming to Malaysia I was already thinking MUST GO! Looked for the day and it was a Saturday so basically I had already made up my mind.
The next thing comes to my mind is both Zoe and Bii. Both of them are my carats-in-crime and it would be perfect if I have them two together with me on this carat trip!
Zoe was back in Malaysia at the that time and it's a few days before her back to UK, and for Bii she'll have to skip her school for one day HAHA

On the ticketing day, Zoe and I was in London and juz finished our FeelKorea@London concert and I remembered that night we reached our stay quite late all excited and tired at the same time. I asked one of my friend to help me buy it online since I can't use my card overseas ._. I remembered receiving her message saying that the payment can't be done as something is wrong with her card early morning as I was in London, we were rushing off to Bath at that time and in the bus I was busy texting my friend not knowing what to do XD
At last she went to the venue and got the tix, phewwwww. Glad that she stays in KL!!!
I was listing 1 to 10 of the seating area I want and can only wait for the best XD Lucky us got CAT1 UL4 which was quite middle and ROW2!!!

This is the first time all three of us go together for a concert, and also the first time choosing seating for a concert. I have to say it's a different experience and each has it's own pros.
For standing usually you'll be squeezing, a lot of energy and good stamina will be needed. If there's no entering number then you probably will need to queue hours before going in, probably whole day will be spent under the sun and rain. Learn how to squeeze or you'll be all behind and what you can see is only heads and hands and phones and cameras, great if you are tall! Usually standing will be nearer and if you get to be in the front 5(?) row, then your ticket will be worth it's price, or else it'll be worse than sitting YEPP. Another thing for standing is usually it'll be more hyped up, you'll be dancing jumping the whole few hours and trust me you'll get all dehydrated after the concert D
For sitting area, usually it'll be more chill especially the seats are coded you don't even have to reach early. For this time, we went in the morning to buy our goods and get some freebies, after that we went back to shower and rest for a bit. Had a chill meal before heading to the concert. You won't need to be worry getting lost with anyone, just sit back and enjoy. If the venue is small enough, sitting tickets are even better than standing ones, especially you're short like Zoe XD

I went to KL the night before and spent the night in the airport. Lucky me was having three tests and midterm for the coming week and was actually quite stressful by that time >.<
I ended up learning the fanchants rather than study ._. Goshhh SVT fanchants are at another level, I was doubting myself whether I'm a real Carat imagine remembering all 13 names with a sequence.
The next morning Zoe and Bii came from AlorStar then we went to put our luggage at our stay before heading to the concert venue.

Our stay that night is HOTEL PALOMA INN and it's around 5mins walking distance from Stadium Negara with a reasonable price, so if you're going for a concert there this hotel is a great choice!!

That day we were wearing all blue and pink as SVT official color is Rose Quartz and Serenity, all the way to the concert venue, more and more people wearing that color and once we reached Stadium Negara it's already a sea of rose quartz and serenity I'M IN MY DREAMLAND.
my ootd
Zoe went to queue for the official goods while Bii and I was around there waiting for twitter notifications and running around for freebies XD
Different with the concert I went in other places, this time outside the venue there's a lot of small stalls selling unofficial merchandises and a bit like pasar XD
We did get a few unofficial ones too as some of them are soooo nice!!!
goods we got from just one morning
After getting everything we want, we went back to out hotel to check in and shower before we go. I never been so chill before a concert HAHA we even went to a famous cafe nearby to have a fancy meal (which we ate so fast as we were so excited XD)

That day it was actually very hot and a few hours before the concert starts it was raining. A lot of carats were waiting outside the venue under the sun then in the rain, sunburn and all drained, while we were having a nice coffee break XD

The time had finally come!!!
We got into the venue, found our seat and I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO BE THIS NEAR.
*tips form me for concert in Stadium Negara*
If you are going for seated tix, it's actually better to get from the second floor than the first floor as the first floor will be the same level as standing VIPs and you might actually ended up being blocked by the VIPs area standing people. Although first floor is closer and more expensive.
We were lucky as we got 2nd row of the 2nd floor. More lucky thing is the tall roof straight at my spot my seat is leaking water if it's raining and I can't enjoy the whole concert like this I will ended up all rained. Guess what? The row behind us had around 5 empty seats so we just moved up, ended up in Row3. 老天助我也。

there were banners on our seat from the fan project <3
I had a night so amazing with 13 boys together with my two most important person in my life <3
I started tearing up once the vocal unit sang 'Habit', so much feelings came at that time and I realized how much I grew together with them from the day I first know them. I still clearly remember it's one night during finals period last summer I was bored from studying and started binge watching their videos and I just can't stop as they are so talented so attractive I ended up not sleeping the whole night LOL



A few amazing shots of the Carat Bong light sea! and I'm so proud being part of it!!!

During the last ment I was going all sigh I finally met them it was a great few hours we are parting ways and it's time to be back to reality ;_;
There are more internal emotions which is too fangirl it remains on my private account XD

THANKS FOR THE NIGHT!!!


Check out my short vlog of my two days adventure if you haven't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment