__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, December 18, 2017

#有一种回忆叫校记

First!! Happy 25 anniversary to 校记!



有一种感情叫校记
I was not planning to go for this 25 dinner as most of my batch was not going as everyone is away for studies and work. I remembered one night Leong texting me asking whether I want to join and he was jio-ing a group of people going tgt. Huge TQ or else I won't be having such a great few days having such great memories at the same time recalling back and laughing at the crazy things we did.

Tbh it was quite a sad gathering for me as I know it will probably be my last one, and a such huge one with all 3 regions tgt, I get to meet back them after so many years and glad that everyone still felt the same, tearing a little inside.

It's actually quite easy for us in Kedah to meet, and although it might only be once a year, it always will turn out being the best day of the year. Of course I hope to meet more days, just like this one, although not much too, just two days, but the crazy stories we had, can get us laughing for the next few years XD

 We got on a train from Alor Star, to the jetty then took the ferry to Penang, just like what we did 5/6 years ago. Checked in to our stay that night, already feeling all tired HAHA Totally different with the young us, who straight went cleaning the classes and toilets, having meetings, practicing dances or trying games. Perks of being old? Or sad to be old??
Kedah-Perlis gang only four of us missing Leong who came late. 
We went straight to KwongWah after Leong came, and was expecting the same as the 20 anniversary, having fancy dinner in a hotel, but nahhhh 笑笑就好 haha

Glad thing is meeting up with so many people, that we usually only meet on Facebook XD we did enjoyed the first few dishes, but after a sudden rehearse for 抖肩 (which we didnt get to perform later) we ended up not eating anything after that XD

That night we went kacau the kiddos, even though I don't know most of them, I kept introducing my self as XiaoBai and people actually believed it HAHA we had a night saying we wanted to sing songs since we had a guitar and a drum, but ended up talking all weird things for 2hours and ended up singing nothing.

We went showered at 4am in the morning, and continues chatting squeezing in a bed, talking about all weird things happening in our unis, and funny things we went through. Sudden incident at 5am in the morning, with a bursting tap in the toilet, having to fix it and both Kz and Leong got all drenched, 果然校记少不了水战.

I had so much fun in this two days, with each and everyone of you. I felt young after such long time. 

It's my happiness, and I look forward to more happiness in the future.

屁孩们别忘了我小白!

一切都谢幕了吧
有一种回忆叫校记。



No comments:

Post a Comment