__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

I think I'm halfway...!

5th semester in Curtin, and if I can pass every unit on time, I should be graduating after 10 semesters, so yea! Halfway!!

A post as a conclusion for this semester. Same, ups and downs.

I remember it started with a loooooong trip in the UK and Europe, then straight to running projects, having to move out suddenly, gaodim the EPs and try not to kill anyone at the same time as I don't have enough sleep for a few weeks. Survived, and looking back it look so far back away.

I can surely tell my academics and maybe clubs too got more heavier as I updated less (or maybe just my time management got worse who knows) I tried to keep up but then there are more priorities now I feel sorry for this blog.

This semester was not a very nice one to be honest.
There were so many happenings, facing so many dramas. Just a funny note so that I can laugh at myself in the future(?) :
- Not standing up to the right person just because I felt betray(?) and at the same time listening to someone I was closer at that time. Looking back, I just see everything so funny. But then, all those who did not stood up to the right person, are the ones supporting the wrong decision, and you know who you are. People are just so blind with an image and will not try to understand the whole story? That's the problem of lots of people nowadays, and it's sad =/
- Same like above, I did wrong and maybe ruined my whole semester just because I chose to hold grudge to my closest friend, and maybe also because we started to have different units and lotsa club events. BUTTTT still very grateful, that we spent the last few days of the semester preparing for finals tgt then had a few very crazy times tgt. STORIES ONLY WE KNOW.
- and lotsa betrayal dramas....
- Spent all my time on something that was not appreciated? Because of all those dramas?? But then I have to be really grateful that the closest two girls were so supportive and believe in me and I think that's enough coz the ones you really care hurts the most (and thanks for not hurting me? XD)
Thanks to those I have a looooot of alone time this semester, and those who really care shines in my eyes so its a few good lessons to teach me who to keep.

It's a very emotional semester that half of the days I was crying out loud in my room and have no idea what's happening and what to do. With all these emotional writings you can probably tell how emotional I was HAHA

I have to say it ended quite good though.
I felt like I learnt so much in another way. It helps me rethink so many things and clearly sort out what I want and who to keep.
Because of all those dramas and also emotional nights, I made an effort to try to sort out goals and gladly get to make some effort!! Those are what I think I want and although I'm still not sure, I believe that we can never really define myself, and getting to accept the fact(?) that it's okay to not know what I want to do =)

A little academic wise, Process Principles is really a KILLING SUBJECT, I think I'm prepared for the worst >< just pleaseeee don't let me retake TT
Thermo, RFC was theory, PEA was a little hard for me especially for the project, thanks for carrying me senpai!! I pay you with meals okayyy? XD
and also MPU subjects, Economics and TRIZ. I think I'm the only who took both units, Econs was fun and I was already looking forward before starting. Ended up?? I spent one night studying and squeezing everything in my mind and realised my brain was still functioning well just because Engineering was too hard for my brain ._. TRIZ was fun too, I learnt how to see things differently anddddd thats all HAHH

Okay holiday started for a couple days alrdy. Zen and JJ was back here and I have to take care of them when aunt goes to work. DISASTER. Very grateful I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment