__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, May 28, 2018

Random trip to Bintulu

It feels more like the annual trip to Bintulu LOL
Three years here in Sarawak, the place I went other than Miri and Brunei is Bintulu, and suprisingly I'm visiting it annually.

This trip was random. Crazily random.
I went with V, which I think we just got close for two weeks(?) and here comes our first trip. Life is amazing huhh.
Thank you for this random trip, a rest much needed. Especially got more motivation to move on with this dull life, with a weekend full of babies and good food.

It was her niece's one year old birthday and her hometown is in Bintulu so she have to travel all the way back there and her mum was quite worried for her to travel alone. I know sometimes it sucks to have a long bus ride alone too. Me being myself enjoy long rides and random trip, so without even thinking I followed her to Bintulu HAHA
I did not even have time to pack the night before, and only on that morning I tried to squeeze everything into my backpack. I am very proud of my packing skills.

That day we had a almost 4 hour bus ride to Bintulu, which we kinda eat and watch videos all the way, and I slept through the ride LOL
I was the one mostly sleepinggg

Her cousin picked us up at the bus terminal and I really have to say in this three years, Bintulu really did developed a lot, they have a nice bus terminal now with air conditioned waiting area.

We then went to her cousin's house and here three babies welcomed me. Paradise.
We rest for a while, showered, changed and went to the dinner venue. She met her family members, and me keep staying by her side,weirdly not feeling awkward. I just simply love the vibes of their family that everyone is so welcoming I felt like home!
Thinking in another way, it's another way to experience the local life here I guess. Finally having the chance after been there three times HAHA
Babies just love me huhhh XD

That night I really did enjoy a lot of good food. Not to forget the cheese tart, I won't tell you I had eight of them (it's small okayyy)
Baby Yona turns ONE!

Birthday set up

cake for the day

the extremely yummy mini cheese tarts

Us with the highlight of the day

That night we slept at her aunt's place, we had a great talk with her aunt and cousin, it just feels right. I brought my computer and tried to study, it did not work, we ended up watching a movie, and felt asleep halfway LOL
Slept tgt in a newlywed room lol

The next morning we had an early breakfast, with amazingly good local food and went back to Miri.
Bintulu local breakkie is loooove

Way back home was full of eating and sleeping too

It was a short and sweet trip. A highlight of this dull semester. Thanks for the babies, and the good food. Till we meet again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment