__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Friday, July 13, 2018

6 movies in 15hours

Just ended 15 hours flight, together with two hours transit in Doha, and also 7 hours in Edinburgh airport the night before, a total of 24 hours. 5 more hours to spend in KLIA with 1 hour flight ahead, and I will be home.

Only times like this, you feel like home is LITERALLY that far.
My flight from Edinburgh to Doha was amazing, might be the few latest Qatar flight, equipped with large wide touch screen, USB and plug.

Finished a total of 6 movies, some halfway, and a few songs in my playlist throughout my flight.

I started with The 8-Year Engagement, a romance, in a total two hours I think I cried for more than an hour. It is THAT touching. It was a movie from a real life story, so the story line made me feel more (or maybe just because the lack of sleep the night before).

Second one was Kingsman, suprisingly, I haven't watched this movie that everyone was talking. A simple nice British movie I guess.

The third and forth movie was during my second flight. Sparks(hanabi) and Isle of dogs. Did not finish both. Sparks was simply nice and Isle of dogs way of story telling was quite special (the guy beside me suggested this one), so special I got bored halfway LOL.

Then, About Time. One of the best movie I've watched. Another romance that caught my heart, and a few lessons that I would really like to remind myself, to always live the moment of every single life episodes.

Last one was Moana, simply watched it for breakfast. Love the soundtrack and the animation, and I simply didn't want to risk another bad movie for my nice breakfast.

Couldn't believe 20days passed by so fast. This will be followed by 2 weeks back home, then another new chapter of life studying abroad in Perth.
Recorded down my summer days in Europe on my Youtube channel, OhMyQiqi. I put quite a lot of effort in constantly producing videos throughout my trip, so please support by watching <3 Although those might just a compilation of a few clips of me turning rounds, thanks for watching.

I'm not sure whether I'm ready for the coming changes and challenges, but I do hope everything will be smooth. Also, let's hope the future me will put effort in updating more frequently. By then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment