__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Landed and slowly starting the semester

Leaving home was kinda rushed.
Mom was running places with me and sent me to the airport even though she's not feeling well.
The scene from my second flight was 100%, a huge yellow moon so low so huge and so clear.

It was a looong flight, with a loooong sleep and I landed late at night, feeling a little too cold, tired, sleepy and a little scary.
Safely made my way to home, had a hot shower, and went to a little chilly bed with my Koda.

First day here was trying to settle down, I tried to went around a bit, got my SIMcard and bought groceries.
Before I remember I have to go around the campus, I was already with two hands full off bags of groceries LOL
So I ended up not going a lot of places, stayed at home, didn't really know what to do HAHH

Second day here was GREATTTTT.
I got to go out with my friend's friends to town, as they were on a vacation here, I got to go touristy places in Perth!
We first dropped by the campus for Open Day, got a little familiar with the environment. Spot ARMY on campus too!
We then went all the way to the city, dropped off at Elizabeth Quay, took some pictures and walked all the way to Crown Perth.
Accidentally met Hossein which I knew him back in Miri, so we went around the town together too!
Had Honey Creme's ice cream and grapefruite juice. The ice cream was soooo good, insta worthy too!
We then went to UWA to go around, which we passed by the Blue Boat House which is in the middle of nowhere.
Being touristy in another university.

Gang of the day!
We then walked all the way to King's Park for the sunset. It was a long journey as what we only had was Google Maps. We did not get to catch the sunset but the view was amazingggg.
That night we rushed back to town for Korean BBQ for dinner as a long queue was expected.

After dinner, we then suddenly decided to have soju, 3bottles for 7 of us HAHA
Brings back my memories back in Korea, I miss every single one I met in Korea!!
Got a little dipsy as not everyone is good at drinking, we then went to Elizabeth Quay again for the night view. It was so cold and was raining a little so we had the whole place.


First day of school was a little lonely, I went to open my bank account and got my SMARTrider card, went around the campus and I was so bad at direction I spent 30mins to find my class LOL The future me will laugh at my old self XD
Dinner was cooking at home with Cindy.
We accidentally cooked too much LOL

Second day was an early morning 8am class. It was so cold in the morning, such nice weather to sleep I dozed a few times during lecture.
Got to meet up with an old friend after class too.
He showed me around, and we got good food and had a great talk.
Thanks for the meal too!
This kinda sums up the few days after being here in Perth.
Still did not get to make a lot of friends yet, and still getting lost on campus.
Still a little free now, and still finding things to do!

It's getting busier soon I guess!
Will try to keep updating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment