__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Saturday, July 28, 2018

A new life chapter, in Perth


It still feels so surreal, that I am going to do this semester in Perth.
I keep wondering do I deserve all this opportunities, as I don’t think I am good enough. I’m afraid I’ll lose something after gaining so so much.
The past semester break was great, amazingly great. I went to places, living the life. I went back home too, enjoy all the small little happiness with people I love around me.
It’s hard too, I realize, to not lose yourself after so many criticism.

Yesterday was Zoe’s call ceremony at Middle Temple, now she’s officially a barrister. My all time study partner, my inspiration and my motivation now graduated and starting to work!! I miss those days we burn the midnight oil to study for PMR and SPM together, with Jpop and Kpop idols being our motivation all time. We do argue a lot but I’m glad in the end only those lovely memories remain.
This morning I went to a temple near our house, we pray for everything to be smooth for us and everyone to always stay healthy. I really don’t wish for more as I felt I have more than enough, I am having a lot of things that I don’t really think I deserve. For the family to be healthy and things to be smooth is all I wish for.
We then went for last minute shopping and rushed home to pack before rushing to the airport.

It’s amazing how this blog sees me from a little girl knowing nothing, until her first trip alone, travelling to places, and now being a little grown up, knew more things and starting to study abroad. It still feels the same though, I am still afraid of a lot of things, but I am also brave enough to face it.
I still enjoy having life changes, facing all challenges always teach me so many things and grow me up and it makes me feel alive.
I hope in the future, I am able to remain these feelings, being hungry for more and not afraid of changes. I hope to not give up to want to live the life I want, and always be ready to learn more and also work harder.
I don’t know who to thanks, but thank you for giving me all the opportunities, thank you for always supporting me, thank you for staying by my side, thank you for being my motivation and thank you for believing in me. This is to each of you who are by my side. Thank you.

I'll try my best to update more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment