__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

It's all about the little moments

Today is the last Friday of 2018.
It felt like just a normal day, a normal week.
The everyday routine now is wake before 7am, get out of the house around 730am, reach office 8am, work whole day, get home around 8pm, cook dinner and do chores until 9pm, workout until 10pm, shower then sleep.
It's work, cook, workout, shower, sleep and repeat for weekdays.
Somehow it does feel a little robot, but filling the time up with things to improve myself, so to learn to love myself more, it might be the hard way, but it's worth it.


I am glad 2018 has been great.
Thanks to this roller coaster ride for returning up, I hope I can remember this moment, and continue this feeling.


I remembered starting the year in Korea with strangers wishing me Happy New Year, and this year is ending soon with mom and Bii came before Christmas and spent a great and warm weekend (with a lot of shopping).
I got the chance to stay in Korea for two months, living life as a local.
I started a new semester in Miri by giving up all, and gaining the most important ones.
I travelled six countries in a month in summer.
I got the chance to exchange in Perth for a semester, seeing more of the world and met friends that care for me.
I started interning in one of the top oil&gas company (with amazing working culture and great colleagues), started living life with Zoe after being apart for five years.
aaaand a lot of small little things throughout.


2018 moments:
- exercised for the whole year
- learnt a new language in Korea
- went to PyeongChang Olympics
- started vlogging to record moments
- did my JLPT test after so many years
- learnt to cook thanks to Cindy!
- exchanged in Perth
- travelled six countries in a month
- living life the whole year out of a M size suitcase
- went to Day6 concert!
- does meeting Vivianna counts(?)
- started intern in an oil&gas company
- went to Animenz and Theister concert
- cycled a whole day at Rottness island


I guess in life there are ups and downs and I am glad this year was filled with amazing people and moments that makes my dull part a little brighter.


2019 goals: record more moments, learn to treat others a little better, work harder like crazy, live the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment