__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Hi,Miri!

With all the blessings from my friends and family,I reached this new city with a name sounded 'beautiful' in Chinese(美里).This opens a new chapter of my life,hoping everything goes smooth and well so on.

Above the clouds.

Just a snowflake at the window pane.




The time taken from Penang to Miri is about 2hours45mins.With the captain's sound from the speaker on the plane,saying English with a strong and weird accent-which I can't really understand-we touched down safe and smooth.



Since I booked the ARS (Airport Reception Service)-which was provided by the university for new comers-there was already someone waiting for me.There were five of us (different flights),some with parents,and I am the only girl LOL.We put our luggage on a van,and we took a mini bus to our accommodation.
The mini bus.

and the van for luggage.



We traveled from the airport,through Miri city,to the campus.It took about an hour,maybe less.I was given my keys and a housing ID card after they sent me to my accommodation ,which I did the booking earlier on net.After that was an eternity of cleaning the room and setting down.

The place I am now living has a few rooms,a few bathrooms,a dining place,a living room,a dry kitchen with a fridge,a wet kitchen with stoves,and a small compound for laundry.Met a few housemates and found out that all of them are not having the same course as mine.While my roommate is having the same course as mine but different intake,so now she is having her sem break.(Which means I have the whole room myself! *yayicanbenakednahhjustkidding*) 

After I almost finished tidying things up,I took a small walk by myself around (with sweaty face and untidy hair XD) before it gets dark.Found a few shops nearby for food and daily requirements,also a 7-11 with no people inside LOL.

I kinda stayed in my room whole time every time because still shy around haha,hope I am not thought as anti social XD The Internet here for my mobile data is so slow that it keeps disconnect =___=" and seems like we need to pay for extra Internet OH MY so I will not upload photos (which I took today)until I find a place with stable internet connection.

Haven't go to the school campus yet,don't even know which direction,but at least I know the bus stop XD Tomorrow will be quite 'adventurous' for me as a 路痴 haha.

これからは順調になるように!

No comments:

Post a Comment