__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Proving myself

I always wanted to write this,
but I don't know when is the RIGHT time to.

I always think that I have to prove it,so that I can say confidently.
But now,I realize,when you got to prove it for a previous stage,there'll always be a next stage for your life to prove.You never know what will turn out,and what you can do for the current time is to try your best.

You'll think one day everything will turn out well,but actually,they won't.
Problems will keep on showing,life won't actually got better.It's just that you are the one that became stronger,and more able to face the 'lows' in your life.

During my high school days,
I was so indulged in the co-curriculum and the young journalist,
and my mom was so worried and wanted me to quit so much.

What I did,
I tried my best every exam,
and I got the best result,
just so that I can go for those 'useless' camps.

After that,
when I got into the committee,
things got much more busier.

I have to face exam,
and at the same time,
I need to be involved in organizing camps.

I remembered studying until 4/5am in the morning,
and after studying until this late,
I start to finish things for the preparation for the camps.

Until everything done,
its almost 6 in the morning,
and I have to get ready for school.
Sleeping time is always those small naps on the car or between classes.

So when people said that I am always sleepy,
there's always a reason behind it.
I tried to be involved in the things I'm interested in,
and at the same time taking care of my studies.

When I was so busy involved in all the co-curriculum,
having a science state competition designing solar boats,
and an English debate state competition,
also a Taekwondo grading and training,
and at the same time organizing a camp as the leader.
ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
not to mention I still write for the paper.

I almost have no time to be in class,
which makes me lost with all the subjects,
bringing tonnes of homework home,
and self study until midnight.

When others feel they won't want to be involved in so many things,
which I was always busy involved.
Its seem like I put no effort in studying,
but much more to the co-curriculum,
always being sleepy in class,
and still ended up getting good results.

What they don't know is the effort,
the study whole night,
and continue with the projects,
not having sleeps for weeks.

What inspired me was once my mom said,
"Even the student who was in poverty,
can still wake up early, work part time,
at the same time need to take care of her younger siblings,
still can achieve 12A+s.
Why can't you do it?
Don't tell me that you are so busy studying,
you can't do anything else other than that."

Although I know that my mom doesn't means anything bad,
she was just on her temper,
and those words just came out of her mouth,
but seriously it is something that I still hold on until this day.

I hope when you're,or,we're,still young,
put more effort trying hard.
Its not the resting and sleeping that is important for these days,
live your life to the fullest,
and believe me you won't regret after those days.

Although I didn't got straight A+s in my SPM,
but believe me,
results stands for nothing.
Being the first in class means nothing,
what is important is what makes you.

If you are just a nerd striving hard for your exams,
you read just only because you want to achieve good results,
it won't help you to become someone better.

I succeed to achieve what I want to prove in my high school days,
and here come the university part,
and it will continue with the job part and having my own family part.

Life won't get better,
You are the one growing mature.
Try to enjoy to the fullest even its the worst,
Because there'll be a worse part than the worst coming in the future.

Maybe the points in this blog post is not organized,
maybe some parts is hard to understand,
maybe its hard to get what I want to tell,
but I tried to voice out what I was trying to say in some details.
I tried my best.Sorry for the poor grammar,

No comments:

Post a Comment