__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Starting all over

Its week2 but its a bit special for me,
before this I was in the group 1E8,
but since there is not many students for this batch,
they decided to decrease the number of groups from 8 groups to 6 groups.

So me being in the 8th group,which is,1E8,
was being shuffled to the 6th group,1E6.

Before this we have only 13 of us in our group,
but now we have about 20 (maybe less than that I didn't count)

So week2 for me is a ALL NEW START,
I need to say hello again,and introduce myself again,
get used to everyone again,and being uncomfortable again!
The most important thing is having new lecturers!
Having to need to be used to their way of teaching.

I have totally no idea what to update, XD
just continue hoping that everything will goes well so on!


No comments:

Post a Comment