__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

AUGUST

If you are asking,YES, AUGUST.
It's already a sneak peek,AUGUST.
Don't try to get more information haha.


"I so sayang you,tell me first laa."
"You love me kan,make me special let me know."
"Let me be the special one to know first laa."

If the above conversation came out between us,sorry to tell but you are not the only one. #sorrynotsorry
My best friend don't even know where I am going for my further studies (if I didn't tell you yay you are my best friend 误!),only those special ones I don't think there's a point in keeping a secret knows.
Not because I want to be mysterious or whatsoever,I just....don't have the courage to tell. *sighs*

This decision of mine,I took a lot of time.
At first I gave up because both of my parents and even my relatives and friends don't support this decision.But after about two months thinking-24/7-having-not-enough-sleep-being-depressed-cried-all-day-arguing-every-time,I decided to follow myself.
It's not that easy ,I turned down matriculation and UPU (the government ones),being rejected by tons of scholarships,got offer letters (and scholarships) from universities I am interested in joining .... Those choices, future...TOUGH =\


But of course,made up my mind,went on.
Trying to have as much information I can ,applying for scholarships(yes I got it),finding accommodation,booking my flight ticket(yes it's that far),and still figuring out the Airport Reception Service,all those little things. 
I forced myself to do everything by myself as much as I can,getting out of my comfort zone,enquiring on things I haven't been on before,learnt a lot and makes me much more sure of what I want.

Right now I brought myself into tons of problems because of my clumsiness *face palms*,which gives me much more things to deal with (totally no idea how to right now),but yeah,will try my best to gaodim those in these few weeks,so wish me luckkkkk.







No comments:

Post a Comment