__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nose worm

Today morning I woke up like usual,got ready like usual,and went to work like usual. At about 10 in the morning,my dad called,asking me whether if I can take half day off.

Well I asked,got the permission! 

12.30pm,my dad's friend came to fetch me from the office,we went for lunch before heading to Pendang to meet my dad.After that,off we go to Butterworth!

Well of course,me being myself,slept through the whole journey.After enjoying my 'nap' for hours,reached our destination----- A Chinese traditional clinic.
(We did not planned to come here before today.Its just randomly my dad's friend's going to somewhere near there,I have this "nose problem",and he turns out to know that place,which turns out we are going there.)

It's a small and old place located among the old shops and houses in a narrow alley,dessert enough.The place is soso small that I don't even think ten people can fit in,packed.I am much more amazed by the fact that patients come from far places like KL.

The doctor "examine" me by simply TOUCHING my nose.End. (He took more time asking my sir name than examine me Oops.)
And here comes the "treatment".In this smalsmall place,they have five sets of "equipment" which we used for the treatment. 
They first heated up a thin piece of metal,then placed it on a upsided bowl,put some herbs on it,wet the herbs.Then there is a thing (like a toilet plunger but it's a tube)we used to cover on it so the fumes can be trapped.
Inhale through nose,exhale into tube through mouth.Repeat until no fumes,change metal,repeat again.The metal was changed for about five times,TREATMENT END.Everything took less than 10minutes.(For those from far away,I salute salute.)
They used this to heat metal piece.

This took-less-than-ten-minutes-treatment actually cause the "nose worm" in our nose dead. (YES THERE MAY BE WORMS IN OUR NOSE) The only-just-touch-a-while examine is to check whether there are "worms" or not.
Tiny worms under the "toilet plunger".Its too gross you won't want to enlarge.


After everything's settled,I got some pills,some ointment and a CD(maybe some information about the treatment,haven't watch). Cost=RM35.00

MORE INFORMATION: CLICK

Randomness continued with us going to Penang Island Hospital,stopped there less than 10minutes for my dad's friend to deal with his work issues. FYI I don't like hospitals.I hate hospitals.People are sick people dies.*touch wood* 

Had dinner,slept all the way home,sooooo me. (Dad's friend may be amazed by my sleep skills hmmm,less than five minutes on car,KO *dingdingding*)

Randomness is randomness.
I don't like it as I'm in my jeans,Tshirt and slippers (I need something comfy and nice I am a GIRL).I felt sorry for suddenly asking for a half day off.I didn't bring my earphones,my powerbank with me (those are MUST). I smell like herbs all day long. (Thanks for the treatment I almost fainted because of my own scent ughhhh).And also having the one-month-once thingy,it's torturing,tiring and full of worries. (People knows know)

BUT WHO CARES.
I AM LOVING THIS RANDOMNESS.
LOVE CHANCES LIKE THIS.



Reached home at about 9pm.Five minutes later aunt jio for grocery shopping with her.Tired but I am really bad at saying NO.Took more time when she met her friend and chatted.Worse we met an accident,took time went places to settle,report.(Too tired I don't want to mention)Okay too much.=____="
Almost midnight.Time to bath and get rid of the fainting herbs scent.Long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment