__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Minions fever!

For others,minions fever.
For me,ice cream fever!!!

Years ago during my secondary school life,we a group of best friends called ourselves BananaFamily,which ended up whenever there's a minion fever,we BananaFamily have our fever too,along with those minions LOL

This time,spamming our wechat group with tons of McDonald's minions(icecream ,mc flurry,the pie blablabla).We planned to have the happy meal soon too.


Tadaa,minion pie~!

For me,not-so-interested in pie or banana that kinda things,so icecream for me instead!!!

They have this lemon flavored icecream with blue sundae cone which is always SOLD OUT and me ended up with simply vanilla icecream ==
Although I'm so an icecream person,posting lots of icecream on my Instagram (I post each and every one so what you see is what I eat,never more than that no worries),I only eat one of this.I mean...what I want is the lemon flavored one,what's the point ending up with just vanilla you kidding me?

Ohhhh,and this mcflurry which Zoe and I ate yesterday. They have this limited-time-only-for-minion-fever banana whatsoever weird flavor mcflurry but nahhh,not to me favor.So what actually in it is an Oreo mcflurry and a chocolate Oreo mcflurry,teehee. See those minions!Awww *melts*


And this minion fair too! It's at KL if I'm not wrong,which our Banana daddy went and sent tons of photos for us including him and those minions. Uploading a one without him haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment