__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Moved

Finally at the new apartment!!!
It's so nice because finally we are (at least I am)having some private space.Not because that having a roommate at the residence is not nice,but still I care that I might make her uncomfortable.Also,at Zoe's residence,it's so dusty that I got red eyes and nonstop running nose.Especially at night I can't even sleep that I gave up and woke up just because my nose hurt so much it felt like it's going to fall off.


So continue from the last post...

DAY 6
To Sunway Pyramid!
Straight to the ice rink and skates for hours.Its my first time skating and it turns out...not bad! Although I fell down on my bump for 2/3 times,so hard that it went numb! Before this I was worrying that I will be 'sticking' at the side of the ice rink,unable to leave. I was thinking that I must at least know how to skate,even a bit,so I asked for two cute little girls who was skating so well for help.They are so nice and so damn cute OMG I can't haha.So thanks for their help,I managed to leave the side of the rink,even across the ice rink! At last I managed to skate at some speed but not that -hair flies- fast. Boys,go learn some skating skills,bring your girl,it's romantic and fun at the same time.And seeing her fall or get wobbly then fall into you,you will find a skating date wonderful,teehee.


So after done skating,we went for lunch at 老油鬼鬼,had 油条 with hot soya bean and porridge.
After that went shopping for while,it's so big it has almost everything.But we got so tired Zoe even won't want to walk anymore LOL 
 So we decided to sit down and have some desserts before going back.Snowflakes!
First time skating experience is so unforgettable,I can't stop thinking about Yuzu haha.Now back at the apartment,I felt myself torn into pieces,stand up sit down also aiyo aiyo,found more bruises on myself haha.

DAY7
Almost one week wonderful holiday and I started guilty for having so much rest lol, normal right?
Woke up early like usual,because we are at the new apartment so yes we have a kitchen. Cook barli for breakfast,Zoe woke up right at the time when its done.
So after we got ready,we went to the residence because Zoe need to prepare for her interview tonight and she need the Internet.
Well of course I brought my computer and enjoyed the high speed internet whole day.
Typical otaku.

DAY7
Shingeki no kyojin !

We went for the movie in the afternoon.
Before that Zoe went check out at the residence and after that we spent some time figuring out the washing machine and the dryer.I have to admit that this is the first time I'm using the dryer and I am totally obsess about it! NEED!!!
After that we took the bus to the campus so we can buy something to eat nearby for the movie.We waited quite long at the campus there for the Rapid and when the time we reached its already 15mins pass the movie starting time.This is the time you appreciate the long advertisement before the movie.
After that we went to buy something for the new apartment before we went back.Zoe went out right after that with her friend for dinner.So it's just me home alone.Spent the whole afternoon and evening setting up the table for the room,did the chores and the laundry.
...and it's already night.

DAY8
KISEIJYU!!!
Actually we didn't know that Parasyte 2 is on showing yesterday,then accidentally saw it NOW SHOWING and of course MUST WATCH!
The theatre today is better with a wider screen and a better sound system,best place for movie like kiseijyu!
After movie we met up with Zoe's friend and walked around at MidValley there for a while.Then Zoe's friend drove us to Setapak to meet up with KTAR's friend for a late dinner.
This is just a part of it.More dishes coming out after that and NIKKU!
After dinner we went to Sungai Long there to meet up with UTAR's friends.Went to mamak stall there until about three,stayed at there. =目

DAY8
Woke up kinda late and nua whole morning haha.
Went back from Sungai Long there late afternoon and we went straight NU Sentral for the longed craving Sangkaya!
It's coconut flavored icecream.Special in its own way,osusume!
We went chilling at Starbucks for hoursss until night for its wifi haha.

END.

This trip is kinda like eternity shopping+eat nice food.Oops.
Most of the transport used=Rapid bus,Taxi,LRT AND bus no.11!With all the walking-under-merciless-sun whole day everyday I didn't get slimmer(expected with all the food consumed) and didn't get darker(not even tanned a bit ==)
Including the days on bus,almost half a month here (23.6~5.7) 
My parents were like "when will you guys coming back?"
We were like "Tomorrow!" "Tomorrow~~" "tmr~" for daysss LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment