__________Appreciate the little things in life.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"After" person

In my previous post,I mentioned that I quit my job,and now here I am,the second day for my current job.This time,it's more social,more travel-on-car,less just-sitting-and-scroll-phone,more working hours,but no worries more relaxing too,and of course more learning!

So today I had lunch in the office.Someone bought it for me so I don't get to choose what to eat this time.I always thought that I am not a picky person when it comes to food (I literally eat EVERYTHING).But today's lunch was .... full of "dislikes".


First thing,I had ulcer in my mouth so spicy foods are no-nos.And there is that thing called 笋 which I can't stand the weird taste of it. Also this petai which gives you bad breathe.

But of course,I stuffed everything in my mouth ,munched ,and swallowed.Noticed that I'm an "after" person as I finished everything I dislike first and enjoy yummys left after. Not everything but when it comes to eating,I'm an "after" person.

Future bf:take note.



补充:现在是朝九晚五的工作。虽然说现在学校放假,早上8点之前起床时,全家人都已经准备出去,还会被念怎么那么迟才起床。Normal? Welcome to my family. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment